ARTISTS – BRIEF
This page clarifies what we hope you will take away from this experience, what you can expect and how your input will be set up and what we need from you. Your Experience is covered in the first part of the document, and Your Logistics, lower down. Feel free to discuss with us any part of this, according to your own ideas and needs. Keep in touch with your contact – the person who you were sent this by – otherwise, firstname.lastname@example.org
Futureperfect Music & Arts program showcases artists across music, visuals, performance, film to create a festival space where feeling, creativity and connection are celebrated, and support the conversation on sustainable living. Installations, performance art, and visual art will be on display in the festival area creating an experiential environment perfect for the exploration of new ways of living. Some of the most exciting musicians from Europe, Sweden and internationally, will bring top quality music, art and performance into the event. A mini film festival offering documentary, fiction, and art films which deal with modern lifestyles, and visual art integrated into the site, complete the Music & Arts program.
For you, this is an opportunity to:
- Share your art with an engaged audience aware of the importance of sustainable living
- Create art set in a scene of a co-created event
- Be celebrated as a leader, and have a great time at the Futureperfect Festival!
WHAT WE OFFER AT FUTUREPERFECT FESTIVAL
For a workshop to create art in collaboration with the audience:
- private tent-based venue with covered floor
- one hour session slots in the main program of Futureperfect Festival
For exhibiting art:
- by request, a space to display your pieces during the entirety of the festival
- the space will be limited to 2×2 m, unless otherwise agreed
Beyond your session:
- free access for the artist and one colleague/friend
- food for Futureperfect Festival’s four days (this is included in the festival)
- lots of great experiences beyond the ARTS program
- opportunities to continue interaction in the CoCreation Central, see http://futureperfect.se/cocreation
- one A3 display place in the Marketplace onsite
- discount access to additional display space in the Marketplace, see http://futureperfect.se/marketplace
WHAT WE DO NOT OFFER
For your input:
- material for art production in any way (unless agreed in writing/email)
Beyond your input:
- accommodation (but we can help find it, contact us on email@example.com)
- more free tickets/deals than the 2 free tickets and ticket code offer listed here
- opportunities to display material, distribute flyers/cards beyond your A3 slot, and any additional paid-for spaces, in the Marketplace – it’s messy and lame, otherwise.
YOUR INPUT TO FUTUREPERFECT FESTIVAL
- Create or display art as agreed
- we now will present you as a Program Partner of the event, if this is not suitable please let us know
WHAT YOU MAY NOT DO
- interrupt or disrupt the scheduled forums, seminars, workshops and music events
- use more time and space for your art display than agreed previous to the event with Futureperfect Festival production staff (this may be another person than your contact)
- cause damage to any of the material of the Festival site; including tents, facilities, fields
WHAT WE NEED BEFORE FUTUREPERFECT FESTIVAL
- your action to invite your network to participate in your workshop, and the Futureperfect Festival, through buying tickets to Futureperfect Festival 14-17 august.
- in particular visible promotion on social media: Twitter, Facebook, websites, blogs
- your personal and organisational bio/summary, headshot of you, logo and weblinks, send to firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t already
- your A3 promotion item for the Marketplace, send in PDF form to email@example.com by 7 August
- completion of your info in the Event Register, see 2014.futureperfect.se/talent.
WHAT YOU GET BEFORE FUTUREPERFECT FESTIVAL
- an A5 flyer with which to promote your session, including your logo and weblinks
- promotion in our marketing materials including web, Twitter/FB, poster, PR, blog
- a personal promotional code to track the tickets sold through you, and you will receive one free ticket for every 6 sold with this code.
- your organization will be highlighted at the Futureperfect Festival with logo, website and materials
WHAT YOU GET AFTER THE EVENT
- documentation of your input, and your logo and weblinks on Futureperfect Festival
- invitation to Futureperfect events throughout the year where you will be identified as Festival Partners
- ideas, innovation, criticism around the Futureperfect and Futureperfect Festival concept – that is, creating a new platform for serious engagement by professionals and regular people around sustainable living themes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- joining the Futureperfect Ekonomisk Förening, and shaping the future of the project, at 2014.futureperfect.se